21 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards: Amazon gift cards are a popular way to buy anything on the platform. They also make great gifts for loved ones. What if you could get them for nothing? Yes, you read that right. Here are 21 different ways to get free Amazon gift cards:
1. Amazon Trade-In: You can trade in your old gadgets, books, video games, and other eligible items for an Amazon gift card through this program. Simply search the Amazon trade-in page to check if the item you want to trade in is eligible. If it does, you will be given a trade value to accept or reject. If you accept, you must mail the item to Amazon (for free), and once they receive it and inspect it, they will issue you an Amazon gift card for the agreed-upon amount.
2. Amazon Mechanical Turk is a marketplace where businesses can post small jobs (called HITs or Human Intelligence jobs) for people to compete for a price. These jobs may include data entry, questionnaires, image tagging, and more. You can perform as many or as few tasks as you choose, and you get paid for each one. When you earn enough money, you can redeem it for an Amazon gift card in your Amazon account.
3. Amazon Associates: If you have a blog or website, you can join the Amazon Associates program and earn money on qualified purchases made through your unique affiliate links. You have the option to receive your commission payments in the form of Amazon gift cards.
4. Amazon Coupons: Amazon offers a series of coupons for select products that you can “clip” and apply to get a discount at checkout. While this entry does not give you a free Amazon gift card, the money you save can be used to purchase an Amazon gift card for you or someone else.
5. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: This credit card earns rewards points on all transactions, but you’ll get even more if you use it to shop on Amazon. Once you accumulate enough points, you can exchange them for Amazon gift cards.
6. Swagbucks: Complete surveys, view videos, or play games to earn points that can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
7. Survey Junkie: Complete surveys to earn points that may be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
8. Ibotta: Earn cash back when you shop at participating stores. Your rewards can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
9. Honey: Earn Honey Gold points by installing the Honey browser extension. These points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
10.MyPoints: Earn points for online shopping, viewing videos, or playing games, and exchange them for Amazon gift cards.
11. Receipt Hog: Earn coins by uploading receipts from your shopping trips. These coins can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
12. Shopkick: Collect kicks by entering stores, scanning barcodes, or making purchases. You can exchange your sneakers for Amazon gift cards.
13.AppTrailers: Earn points by watching trailers for new apps. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
14. Gift Card Granny: Purchase discounted gift cards to use on Amazon.
15. Bing Rewards: Earn points by using Bing as your search engine. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
16. Drop: Link your debit or credit card to earn points when you shop at participating retailers. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
17.InstaGC: Earn points by completing surveys, watching videos, or performing other things. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
18.PrizeRebel: Earn points by completing surveys or offers. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
19.QuickThoughts: Complete phone surveys to earn Amazon gift cards.
20. Complete surveys to earn points at Opinion Outpost. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
21. Toluna: Take surveys to gain points. Your points can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards.
Finally, there are many ways to get free Amazon gift cards. By using these techniques you can get free Amazon gift cards to use on the platform for anything you like. Some of these solutions may require time and effort, but remember that the rewards are well worth it.
Read the Article: Most expensive hairstyles in the World